You can create a blog for free and make money from it easily and quickly, you know! Come on, follow how to create a free blog, and make money quickly below.
Who said blogging was hard and expensive to do?
For those of you who like writing, blogs are the right place to pour creative ideas so that your work can be enjoyed not only by yourself but also by the public.
To create a blog, the method is not too difficult and of course, you don’t need to spend money, aka free, gang.
That’s because nowadays there are many service provider sites to create blogs for free which are not only easy but also practical to use. Call it Blogger.com, WordPress, Weebly, and many more.
But the obstacle for beginners is the lack of knowledge to create the blog.
Don’t worry, gang! For those of you who are still beginners, here we provides a guide on How to create a blog for free and make money. So let’s get started.
How to create a blog for free and make money
For those of you who are looking for additional work during a pandemic like this, maybe you can try the following tutorial on how to create a free blog, gang!
There are many free blog platforms that you can try, gang! Here’s how to create a blog on a cellphone or a laptop / PC! Good luck!
How to Create a Blog on Blogger.com
Apart from being free, to create a blog page through Blogger you don’t need a lot of requirements. Curious? Just follow the method that Cyzotech will fully review below.
Here are 4 other ways you can choose to easily create a blog:
Step 1 – Open the Blogger.com site
- First of all, you visit the Blogger.com site until a display appears like this. Click the Create Blog button to get started.
Step 2 – Login to Gmail account
- Next, you will be asked to enter a Gmail account that will be used to create a blog.
Step 3 – Select a profile
- If you are logged in, you will be asked to choose which profile to use. We recommend that you choose Blogger Profile and click the ‘Create a limited Blogger profile’ button.
Step 4 – Enter the blog name
- After that, enter the name Blogger alias the pen name that you will use in the display name column. Then just click ‘continue to Blogger’.
Step 5 – Create a blog
- Here you have entered the Blogger page. Next, you click the ‘create new blog’ button.
Step 6 – Complete the blog information
- In the Title column enter the title of your blog; Address enter the blog address with the blogspot.com domain, and Theme to choose a blog theme. Then click create a blog!
Step 7 – Blog was created successfully
- Finally, your blog is finished and you will be taken to the blog dashboard page provided by Blogger.com, gang. This is how it looks!
Oh yes, for how to change the theme on Blogger.com/blogspot, Jaka has previously discussed it separately in the article on how to create a blog on Blogspot,
How to Create a Free Blog on WordPress.com
Apart from going through Blogger.com, you can also use other free blog service provider sites such as WordPress, gangs.
How to create a blog page via WordPress is also not too difficult, you can follow the steps that Cyzotech gives below.
Step 1 – Open the WordPress site
- The first step you have to do is to visit the WordPress site at the URL https://id.wordpress.com/. Next will appear like this.
- Then, select the start button.
Step 2 – Create a WordPress account
- After that, you will be asked to enter information such as email, username, and password to start creating a WordPress account.
- If so, select the button ‘create your account’.
Step 3 – Enter information about your blog
- In this step, you will be asked to enter some information about the blog that you will create such as the name of the site, the contents of your site later, and the purpose of your site.
- If so, select the ‘continue’ button.
Step 4 – Enter the site name
- Next, you are asked to enter the name of the site or blog that will be created. Type the name of the site you created in the column provided.
- Then, several available domain options will appear, it’s just that the domains are paid, gang. So, the solution is you choose a domain that has a free sign (usually appears the earliest).
- Then click the select button.
Step 5 – Select a subscription package
- After that, you will be asked to choose a subscription package provided by WordPress. This subscription package is of course paid, gang. Therefore, you should select the ‘start for free’ option at the top of the page.
Step 6 – Blog was created successfully
- If your WordPress blog is successfully created, a display will appear like the following.
How to Create a Free Blog on Weebly
In addition to the free blog service provider site that Cyzotech mentioned above, you can also create a blog on a site called Weebly, gang.
To create a blog on Weebly, you can follow the steps that Cyzotech gives below.
Step 1 – Open the Weebly site
- First, visit the Weebly site at the URL https://www.weebly.com/signup.
Step 2 – Create a Weebly.com account
- Next, you fill in the form provided to create a Weebly account, gang.
- If so, select the ‘ sign up free ‘ button.
Step 3 – Select the type of website to be created
- At this stage, you will be asked to choose the type of website or blog that you will create. There are two types available, namely regular websites and websites with online shop features. Here you select ‘ I just need a website ‘.
Step 4 – Choose a theme
- Next, you choose a theme that matches the contents of your blog later, gang. There are many choices of themes provided by this Weebly site.
- If you have chosen, you will be taken to the preview page of the theme. Then, select start editing.
Step 5 – Choose a domain
- Next, you will be asked to enter a name and domain for the blog to be created. However, the only free domains provided by the Weebly site itself, gang. So, you choose the weebly.com domain which is located at the bottom.
- After that select did.
Step 6 – Set the appearance of the blog
- Next, you are asked to adjust the appearance of your blog to make it look more attractive. At this stage, you can add text, images, galleries, and much more.
- If completed, then select the ‘ publish ‘. If a display appears like the following, it means your blog was successfully created, gang.
How to Create a Free Blog on Medium.com
Another free blog service provider site that is no less famous is Medium. To create a blog via Medium, you can follow the steps that Cyzotech loves below.
Step 1 – Open the Medium site
- The first step you have to do is visit the Medium site at the URL https://medium.com/. Then, choose ‘get started’.
Step 2 – Login to Gmail account
- Next, you will be asked to enter a Gmail account that will be used to create a blog.
- If you have successfully logged in, it will look like this.
- To start writing a blog you can select the ‘ news story ‘ menu by clicking on your medium account logo in the upper right corner.
How to Create a Blog on Mobile
You don’t need to have a MacBook laptop to become a professional blogger who can make money. You can, you know, easily create a blog on your cellphone!
One of the blog platforms that Cyzotech recommends for you to create a blog on HP is blogger.com, here are the steps.
Step 1 – Open and create a Blogger account on HP
- Open the Blogger.com site on your mobile browser.
- Register a blog using the email address you have. Jaka tried to register it with Gmail email.
Step 2 – Complete your personal data and create a name for your blog
- Give the blog name according to your wishes. Jaka’s suggestion, use a name that matches the theme of the writing that you will write later.
- Choose your blog address. If the name of your blog was previously used, you can’t use it anymore, gang!
Step 3 – Start Writing
- Done! Please make a new post on your personal blog.
- Press the sent icon in the upper right corner of your cellphone to post posts on your personal blog.
The final word
Well there you have it, gang, how to create a blog on several free blog service provider sites. Have you thought about what written content you will create on the blog?
It’s better for you to create content that is your hobby and passion, and don’t forget to keep practicing so that your writing will be better in the future. Practice makes perfect!
6 Ways to Make Money with Your Blog!
Blogs are one of the cheapest and easiest media that many people can use to write things down. With a blog, you can tell all the things you want to write. There are various types of blogs that you can use as a theme, for example, traveling blogs, product review blogs, tutorial blogs, recipe blogs, or blogs with personal experiences. Well, most people are lazy to blog because they don’t have money. Many people think that blogging is time-consuming and not making money. However, did you know that there are ways to make money blogging? You can get money from blogs without much capital, you know! Want to know how? Come on, follow ways to make money from the following Mommy on Purpose blog!
1. Start a Blog, Now!
Feel free to get started! Start creating your blog right now! For beginners, there are various platforms that you can use to blog such as Blogger, WordPress, Ghost, and so on. One of the most popular platforms is WordPress. Nearly 30% of people in the world use WordPress as a blog/website platform. This is because WordPress is easy to use for beginners and has many features, themes, and plugins that are easy to customize. To make money from a website, you have to use domain hosting on a blog to make it look professional. There is a quality cheap domain hosting that can be ordered. For beginners, there are many ways to create a blog/website either manually or automatically. Try to read how to make a WordPress website. For those of you who don’t want to be bothered, now there is Instant Deploy technology to create websites instantly. However, don’t forget to choose the blog theme you want beforehand!
2. Improve the appearance of the blog
Now that the blog/website already exists, then the blog theme has also been determined, now is the time to improve the appearance of the blog. The appearance of the blog is the first impression of website visitors. The more blog visitors, the more money they will get. For WordPress, there are many templates that you can choose from. Even to add image or video sliders, you can use additional plugins. To change themes/templates please read the WordPress Beginner Guide. Make sure you adjust the appearance of the blog with the theme that will be discussed on the blog. Don’t let your blog display only black, while what is discussed is cooking recipes. Of course, this is not interesting, right?
3. Content is Everything
Now it’s time to discuss blog content. Keep in mind that, content is the soul and strength of a blog. So, make sure you write a blog according to the blog theme. Don’t start with a very long sentence, it will bore the visitor. And also don’t use a lot of unnecessary words, except for personal blogs that tell personal experiences. Always write content from the heart and benefit others! Even though later this blog is to make money, don’t rule out its main goal. Blogs with complete content and useful for visitors will be selected by Google to be ranked first at the time of the search. You can read 5 Blog Writing Ideas You Must Choose So Many Visitors. Don’t forget to add supporting images to make it interesting.
4. You are not a NEWBIE
Newbie is a term for beginners or newcomers. As a beginner blogger, of course, there is a lot to learn from a skill perspective to the appearance of the blog. So, don’t let you look like a newbie when blogging, okay? Always delete the “hello world” sample page and the metadata fields so that your blog doesn’t look new. In terms of appearance, make sure the fonts and colors of the blog don’t change. If your blog is “unstable” and always changing then it looks unprofessional. Don’t forget to add a category in each content.
5. Make Money From Blogs
There are many ways to make money from a blog. You can use the help of Google Adsense, quality content, and affiliation. If you want to use Google Adsense, make sure you have high page views. How to? You can use social media to “boost” posts on the blog. However, before that, please fill in the blog with quality content. Quality content is content that is profitable and useful for many people. For example, your blog contains tutorials, how to do things, solutions to problems. Usually, blogs with this content will be sought after by many people. Also, you can take advantage of affiliate marketing. Affiliate is a system where you will recommend someone to a website about something through a specific URL. If people buy these products through links/banners posted on blogs, you will get money. Find out more about affiliates at Profitable Affiliate Domain Hosting.
6. Yeah, collect as many emails as you can!
There is one way to make money from blogs without capital. You can collect as many visitor emails as possible to increase blog traffic. How come? So when there is a new post, you can tell other people. Who knows they are in need then they open your blog! How can we get lots of emails? Quiet! You can use email marketing services from KIRIM.EMAIL to help you build an email database.
The easiest way to make money from the internet without capital is to create a blog. You can create a website or blog with a laptop, cheap domain and hosting, and bright ideas! To make money from a blog, you can start by thinking about something that people are usually looking for and a solution. For example, how to reinstall a computer, how to create a website, how to create an online store, or how to make a website ranked first on Google. Keep Blogging!
FAQ on Blogging
Since many readers always comment on the same questions, I have made a list of frequently asked questions and their answers.
The blog address is not available, so what?
That’s because the blog address you entered is already being used by someone else. So use another blog address. Make sure the blog address that you use is easy to remember, avoid using numbers or hyphens (-) which make it difficult for users to memorize your blog address.
The tutorial above uses the blogger platform, if in WordPress?
Yup, the tutorial above discusses how to create a blog on Blogger or Blogspot. But I’ve also discussed how to create a blog on WordPress, you can check the tutorial here.
How do I create more than one blog in the same Google account?
You can do more than one blog in one Google account. Maybe you want to create blog A specifically to discuss topic A, then blog B specifically to discuss topic B, each blog is tailored to the category/topic you want to discuss. I have discussed the tutorial here.
How do I delete a blog on Blogspot?
Suppose you want to delete your blog for several reasons. Either because you want to create a new blog, get bored with the old blog, or for other reasons. Mak,e sure you think carefully before you decide to delete the blog that you have built.
If the reason is not so urgent, there is no need. But if your decision is unanimous, please feel free to delete your blog. I have discussed the steps to delete a blog here.
How do I add images to articles?
So that the articles you write are more informative and interesting, then you need to add images to your articles. The images in the article also serve to make it easier for readers to understand what you want to convey. You can see a tutorial on adding images on the blog here.